With Internet, TV and Phone. Make the switch to MCTV’s Home Phone and connect with those who matter most.
Manage My Account
View Billing and Usage
View your monthly statement, pay your bill and check your long-distance phone usage.
Access your MCTV email (@sssnet.com) from anywhere.
Watch you favorite shows with watchTVEverywhere.
|2.5 Mbps Internet||$39.95/mo.|
|25 Mbps Internet||$74.95/mo.|
|50 Mbps Internet||$89.95/mo.|
|Home Phone - Local + Long Distance||$37.95/mo.|
Important Things to Know About MCTV
As with any change, we know you might have some questions. Our customer service team is happy to assist you! Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
- Who is MCTV?
- We are a third-generation family-owned company that began more than 50 years ago. Today, more than 165 MCTV employees strive to “go the extra smile” for our customers each and every day. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we currently serve approximately 80,000 homes and businesses.
- When will MCTV officially be the Internet and cable TV provider in Woodsfield?
- Effective December 1, 2018.
- What does MCTV being my new provider mean for my service?
- Initially, you will not notice any changes to your TV service; the lineup will remain the same. Some improvements have been made to Internet service already. And, over the next few months, MCTV will make more improvements, including the installation of new equipment to achieve the ultimate goal of providing you, our newest customers, with faster internet speeds and improved TV service. MCTV has more than 50 years of experience in successfully managing Internet, TV and Phone networks.
- I have seen MCTV trucks in the area, what are they doing?
- We are making many technical improvements and repairs throughout the area. These may lead to service interruptions from time to time. You might not see immediate changes as a result, but all are part of a system-wide plan. We apologize for this inconvenience, but they are necessary to improve service and system reliability.
- How will I know if there are any changes and/or updates that might affect my service?
- MCTV will notify you before changes to services, channel lineups or prices take place.
- If I have questions how can I get a hold of someone at MCTV about my service?
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call us at 740-628-0366. You can also connect with us on Facebook @MCTVOhio.
For technical and billing questions, please call our office at 740-628-0366 or try our support page.
Welcome! We’ve refreshed our website to make it easier for you to access your account and find the information you need.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us with any questions!