Read through our TV FAQs for help troubleshooting common issues. If you do not find the information you need to resolve your problem, please contact MCTV for additional support.
What is watchTVeverywhere?
watchTVeverywhere has a lot of different definitions. For us, it is TV programs that are available on something other than a TV set. That means your PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone or gaming device.Open in a new window
How is watchTVeverywhere different from something like Hulu or Netflix?
There are several differences. watchTVeverywhere:
- Is FREE. There is no extra charge to use it. You only need to have a subscription to the network you want to watch.
- Includes live TV. You can view live feeds of 25+ networks on watchTVeverywhere. Also, many big sporting events, like the Olympics, show live footage of events not broadcast on TV. Hulu and Netflix only provide previously recorded shows.
- Has full episodes of current TV shows. Episodes are often available within a few days of premiering on TV.
How much does watchTVeverywhere cost?
Nothing. There is no extra cost for watchTVeverywhere so feel free to explore. There is nothing available at this site that will result in an extra cost to you (except overage charges from your cellular carrier). You only need to be a subscriber to the TV network. This may change over time depending on the requirements made by the individual TV networks.Open in a new window
Where can I watchTVeverywhere?
The answer is just about EVERYWHERE. watchTVeverywhere works anywhere you can receive an Internet signal: inside your house, at the office, shopping mall, hotel, airport, vacation home, etc. Wired connections and in-home WiFi will provide the best quality. The quality of watchTVeverywhere signals while roaming (airports, stores, etc.) will vary depending on the strength of the signal. Be extra careful when you travel, especially outside the US. Data roaming charges may apply and they can be very expensive.Open in a new window
What programs are available on watchTVeverywhere?
Different networks make different programs available at different times. Each TV network makes their own decision about what to make available on watchTVeverywhere. For example, the live feeds of some networks are available while others only offer full episodes of their popular programs.
Available content is at the discretion of the network. MCTV has no input into the content available.Open in a new window
Why aren't all programs available on watchTVeverywhere?
A TV network doesn't necessarily own all of the rights to all of the programs they transmit. A TV network may have the right to transmit a movie, but only to TV sets, not on watchTVeverywhere. So, once again, it depends on the TV network.Open in a new window
Will other networks become available?
How do I register for watchTVeverywhere?
Follow the instructions below or watch this video.
- Go to watchTVeverywhere.com
- Select MCTV from the drop-down menu
- Click REGISTER and complete the form
- You will be asked to provide the following information
- MCTV account number
- Correct spelling of the last name on your account
- Email address (this must be a valid email address)
- Click SUBMIT
- You will receive an activation email at the email address you provided.
- Click the link to complete the registration process.
Your watchTVeverywhere username and password are used to log in to any network that allows access by MCTV subscribers.
It is important that you keep your username and password confidential. Use of your credentials by others will result in loss of watchTVeverywhere privileges.Open in a new window
How do I use watchTVeverywhere?
There are several ways to enjoy content:
- From watchTVeverywhere.com: simply log in and select the network you would like to visit.
- From MCTVOhio.com: select the network you’d like to watch and log in using your watchTVeverywhere username and password.
- Directly from the network’s website or app: go directly to the website or app of the network you’d like to watch. Log in using your watchTVeverywhere username and password.
Which watchTVeverywhere programs can I watch?
Once you are registered, you can watch any watchTVeverywhere program as long as you are a subscriber to that network. For example, you must be an A&E subscriber to view A&E's content.Open in a new window