The Summer Help will provide support in the areas of building and grounds maintenance, as well as warehouse organization and miscellaneous tasks.
|Reports to||I&R Manager, Plant Manager|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, the Summer Help has primary responsibility to:
- Mow grass, trim around sidewalks, driveways and utility poles, trim bushes and trees
- Clean, power wash and paint
- Sweep and clean parking garage and warehouse areas
- Pull weeds, rake leaves
- Properly discard debris
- Make minor repairs to building and grounds
- Any miscellaneous tasks as assigned by supervisor
The Summer Help must successfully utilize the following tools/equipment in order to complete their responsibilities:
- Operate lawn and maintenance power equipment such as mower, string trimmer, manual and electric hedge trimmer and chain saw, power washer
- Use basic hand tools such as screw driver, wrench, hammer, tape measure and climb ladder
- Use paint brush and paint roller
- Operate company motor vehicle
- Ability to bend, lift and carry files, boxes or other objects up to 50 lbs
- Must be 18 years old before beginning work.
- Must pass background check and drug screen prior to beginning each work term.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work in all environments (outside, warehouse, etc.).
- Must be able to legally and safely operate company motor vehicles and lawn care equipment.
- Priority given to children/dependents of MCTV employees, especially those in the Post-Secondary Plan
Diverse Workforce / EEO
MCTV recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. MCTV requires a drug test, background check, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. MCTV is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.