Visitors Will Find More Support Resources and an Enhanced User Experience
MCTV is pleased to announce the re-launch of its website, www.MCTVOhio.com. The new website provides visitors quick access to product information as well as help and support features.
A more user-friendly site navigation and search capabilities will make it quick and easy for visitors to find the information they’re seeking.
Other new features include:
- Responsive design to make the site easy-to-use on screen sizes
- Separate pages for Residential and Business customers
- More in-depth product information
- Convenient, easy-to-use contact forms to request additional information
- Easy-to-find links to other MCTV sites including email login, YourStatement for bill payments, watchTVeverywhere and HometownOhio
- Revised and improved help features
- News stories and articles
MCTV plans to add even more customer self-help features in the future including video how-to’s and live chat. Customers will also soon have the ability to make some account changes online.
We hope you enjoy the new website and please check back often for updates.
Get started today with High-Speed Internet, TV, and Phone services from MCTV.
MCTV “goes the extra smile” for its customers, adding high-touch service to high-tech telecommunications. Since 1965, MCTV’s 160 local employees have been serving their neighbors with a full complement of advanced broadband products including High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, residential and commercial Phone, television advertising, dedicated fiber optic connections and security systems. More than 47,000 homes and businesses in Stark, Wayne, Summit, Holmes and Tuscarawas Counties rely on MCTV for their telecommunications needs.