Responsible for the implementation of all marketing activities. This position is responsible for internal and external communications, including marketing collateral, advertising, publicity and media relations, community relations, events, sales initiatives/promotions, social media, internal newsletters, staff communication and training development.
|Reports to||Marketing Manager|
|Hours||M-F 8am-5pm with occasional evening work|
|Salary||based on experience|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, the Marketing Coordinator has the primary responsibility to:
- Be a champion of MCTV. This responsibility is shared by all members of the Sales & Marketing Department.
- Act as guardian of the MCTV brand and help lead effective use and implementation of the brand throughout the company.
- Understands and assists in driving MCTV’s position in the marketplace.
- Develop creative and maintain adherence to the brand standards.
- Act as an advocate for all MCTV products – both inside and outside the company.
- Establish and assist in maintaining a cohesive and consistent corporate image throughout all internal and external communications.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of the development of marketing creative content.
- Assist in the development of the yearly marketing plan.
- Help manage the day-to-day activities for media placement and advertising creative.
- Assist in the planning and development of customer communications not included in the annual marketing plans.
- Assist with internal communications including the development of training materials and employee sales incentives.
- Assist with the developing, entering and reporting on campaigns.
- Coordinate with marketing manager to ensure advertising and marketing tactics set forth in marketing plans are implemented including submission of ads, email campaigns and direct mail campaigns.
- Place orders for employee promotional items
- Manage corporate branded apparel ordering process.
- Work with other departments to design and print non-marketing materials (door tags, reminder postcards, etc.).
- Manage, create and distribute monthly employee newsletter.
- Maintain a listing of available network cross-channel spots and other marketing partnership opportunities. Develop monthly schedule for cross-channel promotions and distribute affidavits as requested. Provide reporting as required.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Manage and implement annual event plan for residential-focused events. Including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down of booth, organizing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, staffing, ordering of promotional items, maintaining and storage of equipment, and reviewing and evaluating effectiveness of events.
- Assist in all department creative copy writing and all external and internal customer written communications.
- Responsible for developing print materials and maintaining inventory and storage of the materials for marketing, non-marketing and sales.
- Assist with maintenance of corporate websites.
- Create graphics and assist with email marketing platform.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Marketing Coordinator must successfully utilize the following tools/equipment in order to complete their responsibilities:
- Maintain dexterity, vision and coordination, sufficient to perform essential functions.
- Use of PC, telephone, copy machine/scanner, fax and basic office equipment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, 6-8 hours/day.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry files, boxes or other objects up to 20 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must successfully complete background check and drug test.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a related field is required.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a marketing-related field. Internships are acceptable.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) is required. Professional training or education is preferred.
- Ability to assist in creation of original designs, sizing and resizing and execution of artwork, conceptualize design layouts and coordinate final production of a finished product.Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent writing, editing and written communication skills.
- Experience or knowledge of the telecommunications industry is preferred.
- Proficient design knowledge and sensibility that encompasses color theory, use of typography and aesthetic sense.
- Ability to understand technical details and convert them into simple language that is easy to understand.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals.
- Excellent interpersonal organizational and project management skills.
- Self-starter with a flexible attitude.
- Team player who is willing to perform additional tasks as needed.
Diverse Workforce / EEO
MCTV recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. MCTV requires a drug test, background check, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. MCTV is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.