MCTV’s IT Guys delivers fast and convenient support for help with home Internet or computer problems. Whether it’s an online issue or a hardware problem, we provide network troubleshooting and computer repair to keep our High-Speed Internet customers — and their devices — connected. We offer free, over-the-phone technical support and two additional service options for your convenience:
Schedule an in-home service appointment. We charge $50 for the first hour and $25 for each additional hour (This fee will be waived, if the problem is a result of Internet service and not your equipment).
For help with non-networking issues, bring your computer, laptop or tablet to our office for service. In-office repairs have a $25 fee and typically take four to five business days to complete.
Contact the IT Guys today to schedule an appointment at 330-833-4134 or 330-345-8114.
Common Troubleshooting Requests
In addition to providing advice on software purchases and program recommendations IT Guys also provide the following services:
Web browser & @sssnet.com email account setup
- Troubleshoot select internet software; set up internet browsers and MCTV (@sssnet.com) email accounts
- Adjust browser plug-ins and security settings
Viruses and Spyware
- Inspect and remove viruses and spyware from your computer
- Set up automatic virus and spyware scanning
- Inspect for file sharing programs and files that may hamper optimum performance
- Stop or remove background programs that may be consuming excessive amounts of resources
Operating System & Hardware
- Inspect for missing or corrupt files
- Uncover system hardware problems and provide recommended resolutions
- Inspect and replace a faulty network card (Faulty network cards under warranty, purchased from MCTV, will be replaced at no charge. The cost to replace or install a network card not under warranty is $30.)
Wireless Routers (house call only service)
- Install a wireless router and set up security (Homeowner must purchase the necessary equipment.)