Digital Marketing Specialist
Responsible for digital marketing and digital communication efforts for implementation of policies, objectives and initiatives set by the Marketing Department. PLEASE NOTE: This is temporarily a "work from home" position due to COVID-19. Training may occur in-person following CDC guidelines, or via video/phone conferencing. The position will eventually be located on-site in Massillon, OH.
The Marketing Department has broad oversight throughout the company and is responsible for anything and everything that a potential or current customer might see including, but not limited to, marketing, digital support channels, advertising, community relations, promotions, events, and sales.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop the tactics used to implement the marketing strategy.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will primarily be responsible for digital marketing and communication efforts including, but not limited to, those listed below.
- Implementing and executing digital activities such as website, social media, online support, email marketing
- Managing day-to-day support and maintenance of digital activities
- Researching and launching new services and digital touch points
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting digital activities
|Reports to||Marketing Manager|
|Hours||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Salary||based on experience|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a champion of MCTV. This responsibility is shared by all members of the Sales & Marketing Department.
- Act as guardian of the MCTV brand and help lead effective use and implementation of the brand digitally throughout the company.
- Understands and assists in driving MCTV’s position in the marketplace.
- Maintain adherence to the brand standards.
- Act as an advocate for all MCTV products – both inside and outside the company.
- Establish and assist in maintaining a cohesive and consistent corporate image throughout all internal and external communications.
- Online support
- Oversee MCTVOhio.com website to continuously evolve and update the site for an optimized customer experience. Develop and/or collaborate back-end html elements of site for optimization.
- Collaborate on online support portal.
- Collaborate for online chat support and text messaging platform for customers.
- Digital project management
- Oversee digital projects from start to finish.
- Support digital activities related to the assessment, development and promotion of new services, programs, and offerings.
- Coordinate with internal technology and engineering team/network operations team to implement digital projects.
- Coordinate with call center management team for digital customer service programs.
- Internal employee training of digital programs.
- Act as key contact for digital agency and vendors.
- Oversee email marketing.
- Oversee social media sites as well as social campaigns.
- Share responsibilities for after-hours social media monitoring.
- Evaluate, develop and manage social media campaigns.
- Develop digital video including video ads, customer support videos and internal videos.
- Monitor and track Google Analytics, web-generated leads and overall digital campaign performance, including digital advertising efforts.
- Stay current on trends, understand the issues and competitive landscape within the telecommunications industry and marketing field.
- Fulfill other marketing duties as assigned.
- Strong foundation knowledge of marketing theory and application.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, computer science, journalism or related field is required.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in a related position.
- Experience successfully managing websites and social media platforms.
- Experience successfully managing online media campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills; especially adept in making technical information and concepts understandable to a non-technical audience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, web analytics tools.
- Video/audio production and editing skills are a plus.
- Ability to self-manage projects and day-to-day work. Superior planning and organizational skills - attention to detail is essential.
- Self-starter with a flexible attitude.
Diverse Workforce / EEO
MCTV recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. MCTV requires a drug test, background check, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. MCTV is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.