Customer Experience Director
The Customer Experience Director is a strategic position focusing on the total customer experience. The Customer Experience Director is also responsible for the operations of the Contact Center (CC), including CSR’s, front counter and credit department. The Customer Experience Director will maintain and promote a positive customer experience and sales throughout the organization.
|Full/Part-time||Customer Experience Director|
|Hours||M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Salary||based on experience|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, the Customer Experience Director has primary responsibility to:
- Develop and maintain a company-wide strategy for monitoring and continually improving the customer experience across all touchpoints. Work with all departments to identify gaps and provide solutions.
- Develop and implement KPIs to track customer satisfaction across all customer touchpoints.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in Customer Experience Management.
- Monitor latest technology and trends within contact centers inside and outside of the industry.
- Work with other senior leaders to achieve company goals and strategies.
- With Contact (Call) Center management team, oversee day-to-day operations of the Contact (Call) Center, including:
- Ensure proper staffing levels of Contact Center.
- Establish tools and processes to handle communication with customers across all channels.
- Evaluate, implement and monitor new communication channels on an on-going basis
- Ensure billing system is accurate.
- Develop and implement individual and departmental metrics to measure performance of the Contact Center.
- Monitor and analyze commissions and make changes to the structure when necessary.
- Remain knowledgeable of MCTV products and services (current and future).
- Maintain dexterity, vision and coordination, sufficient to perform essential functions.
- Use of PC, telephone, copy machine/scanner, fax and basic office equipment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, 6-8 hours/day.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry files, boxes or other objects up to 20 lbs.
- Must successfully complete background check and drug test.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required.
- Five years of leadership responsibilities in a call center/customer service environment is required.
- Previous experience managing projects.
- Previous cable/telecommunications or related experience preferred.
- Previous experience using customer care and billing systems is required.
- Previous experience using MS Office
- Ability to multi-task with a variety of systems, tools, customers and co-workers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with customers and co-workers.
Diverse Workforce / EEO
MCTV recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. MCTV requires a drug test, background check, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. MCTV is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.