Business Calling Features
- Hunt Groups/Rollover: Distributes phone calls from a single telephone line to a group of other phone lines.
- Caller ID & Caller ID for Call Waiting: Identifies incoming calls with the caller’s name and phone number-even when you're on another call. Customer must have a Caller ID enabled telephone set or a Caller ID box.
- Call Forwarding: Automatically forwards all calls to any number you choose.
- Three-Way Calling: Creates a three-way conference with yourself and two other callers.
- Call Waiting: Alerts you when on the phone and another call is coming in.
- Repeat Dialing: Keeps trying a busy number for you until the call goes through.
- Call Return: Automatically dials the last incoming call you received whether it was answered, unanswered or received a busy signal.
- Selective Call Rejection: Block up to 12 telephone numbers.
- Selective Call Forwarding: Forward only calls from specific, pre-programmed telephone numbers to another designated telephone number.
- Selective Call Acceptance: When turned on, accept calls from up to 12 specific telephone numbers only.
- Anonymous Call Rejection: Blocks calls from unidentified telephone numbers.
- Per-Call Blocking: Blocks your identity (telephone number and name) when calling another telephone number.
- Per-Call Name & Number Unblocking: Unblocks your private telephone number and name on a per-call basis for outgoing calls.
- Third Party and Collect Calling Blocking: Blocks any incoming collect call or calls being billed to the customer by a third party. This feature is automatically enabled for the security of our customers. It can be unblocked upon customer request.
- 900/976 Blocking: Blocks outgoing calls to 1-900 or 1-976 telephone numbers. This feature is automatically enabled for the security of our customers. It can be unblocked upon customer request.