Affordable Connectivity Program
What is the ACP or Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program will provide a discount up to $30 per month towards specific Internet services. It also provides up to a one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer. Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household.
MCTV is participating in this program and eligible households can receive up to a $30 credit toward Internet services including 25 Mbps, 50 Mbps or 100 Mbps Internet, and Whole-Home WiFi. Please note that MCTV is not participating in the one-time discount on laptop, tablets, or desktop computers.
Who is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if one member of the household meets any of the following:
- Participates in the FCC’s Lifeline program
- Has a household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty limit.
- Participates in Lifeline-qualifying programs including SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, Federal Public Housing Assistance, and Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit.
- Participates in free and reduced-price school lunch program or school breakfast program.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- Participates in the Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Woman, Infants and Children (WIC).
How to sign up?
- Go online to acpbenefit.org to enroll in this FCC program and receive confirmation that you are eligible. If online access is not available, the FCC address to request/submit forms is ACP Support Center, PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
- Once you receive confirmation from the FCC that you are eligible, contact MCTV to enroll at 330-833-4134 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Click to see a list of available packages and rates in your area. Once you enroll, you’ll receive a monthly discount of up to $30/month on qualifying Internet plans, including MCTV’s Whole Home WiFi. If the price of the service(s) do not exceed $30, you will not receive the full discount. If the price of the service(s) exceeds $30, you will be responsible for the remaining amount over $30.
* This is a government program that reduces the customer’s broadband Internet bill. Enrolled households will see a credit on their monthly statement reducing the cost of their Internet service(s). Credits may be 1-2 billing cycles behind. If the program ends or you are de-enrolled in the program, households will be subject to MCTV’s regular rates and general terms & conditions. Households may obtain broadband service support from any participating provider and households may transfer their ACP to another provider at any time.
To receive the ACP from MCTV, you must live in a residential address serviceable from MCTV. Other participating providers can be found online at acpbenefit.org. Equipment, taxes, fees and surcharges may be extra and are subject to change during and after the term. Applicants with back balances or unreturned equipment for Internet service owed to MCTV may participate in the program. Once the temporary program has ended, payment arrangements must be made in order to continue Internet service. Other payment requirements may exist for back balances or unreturned equipment for non-Internet services.