Pay-Per-View features include:
- Parental Controls to block unwanted purchases.
- Ability to scan program listings without leaving the channel you are currently viewing.
- Ability to tape and record Pay-Per-View channels.
Movies and special events are available on a Pay-Per-View basis. These features can be ordered only from a converter located within the subscriber’s home. They cannot be ordered by telephone or in person. Subscribers with converters are strongly urged to install a Purchase Password (instructions follow) on all converters to avoid unwanted purchases. Please make sure that everyone in your home is aware of the fact that you will be charged for all purchases. Pay-Per-View movies and events are easy to order. There is also an easy way to control who may order them.
Please follow these simple steps to install a Purchase Password:
Pay-Per-View Channels: 302 and 310*.
- Press MENU.
- Highlight CONTROL PROGRAM VIEWING and press SELECT.
- Highlight SET SPENDING LIMIT and press SELECT.
- Enter a four-digit password and press SELECT.
- Repeat the four-digit password and press SELECT.
- YOU MUST LEAVE THE DOLLAR SPENDING LIMIT AT $00.00 FOR THE PASSWORD TO WORK.
- Press SELECT.
- Your Purchase Password is installed.
Use the same steps to change your Purchase Password.
It is important that you keep your Purchase Password private. It is also important that you remember your Purchase Password. We cannot read the number remotely.You are responsible for all orders placed through your converter.
*Pay-Per-View is now available in HD! (channel 310)