Make your couch a front-row seat! Watch live WWE and UFC events, boxing, concerts, comedy specials and more with Pay-Per-View.
Movies and events are ordered on a pay-per-view basis in Standard Definition or High Definition. They can only be ordered from a set-top box located within your home or by calling our offices.
If you want to avoid unwanted purchases, you can set up a Purchase PIN to prevent purchases of On Demand and Pay-Per-View titles.
Check your on-screen program guide for additional pay-per-view events.
Live Events This Month
Channels 310 HD & 302 SD
- Feb. 11: UFC 208: Holm vs. de Randamie
- Feb. 12: WWE: Elimination Chamber 2017
- Feb. 24: Boxing: Eleider Alvarez vs. Lucian Bute
- Feb. 25: Boxing: Cotto vs. Kirkland
Business MCTV customers are advised to call MCTV a few months prior to a pay-per-view event for more information on how to order and promote the event.
Additional Events This Month
Channel 302 SD Only
- Feb. 1: American Morons: Ridiculously Shameless Acts of Stupidity
- Feb. 2: Leonard Cohen: Live at the Isle of Wight 1970
- Feb. 3: Urban Wrestling Federation: Gun Play
- Feb. 4: 5 Seconds of Summer: How Did We End Up Here? Live at Wembley Arena
- Feb. 5: Hard Knocks Fighting HK49: Cody Clarke
- Feb. 6: Ghetto Fights: Hood Violence
- Feb. 8: ROH XXIV: Cole vs. Castle
- Feb. 9: Paul McCartney: Good Evening New York City
- Feb. 10: TNA One Night Only: Joker's Wild 2017
- Feb. 16: Women's Extreme Wrestling: Sexual Sneak Attack
- Feb. 17: Hard Knocks Fighting HK50: Mike Parsons
- Feb. 18: TNA Legends: Greatest Women's Matches 2
- Feb. 19: Meeting at the Crossroads: An Irish Celebration
- Feb. 20: Wrestling's Bloodiest Wars: Bad Omen
- Feb. 21: Judy Collins: A Love Letter to Stephen Sondheim
- Feb. 22: Wearing the Green: A St. Patrick's Day Documentary
- Feb. 23: AXS TV Fights: Legacy Fighting Championship 63
- Feb. 26: Female Wrestling's Most Violent Brawls 39
A 2-way set-top box is required in order to access Pay-Per-View content. Prices exclude applicable taxes and fees. Titles and dates are subject to change.