Call forwarding (*72) can be used to forward incoming calls to another phone number you choose. You can select any phone number but keep in mind that long distance charges may apply if you are forwarding calls to a long distance phone number.
Call forwarding will override the use of voicemail. A call will go to the designated call forwarding number instead of voicemail.
- Dial *72
- Dial the phone number, including area code, where you would like to forward your calls
- When someone at that phone number answers, call forwarding is activated.
- If no one answers or the line is busy:
- Press the receiver button for 1 second and repeat steps 1-3 within two minutes
- When you hear two beeps, call forwarding has been activated
- Dial *73
- You will hear two short tones followed by a dial tone indicating that call forwarding has been deactivated