Business Calling Features
BusinessPro Voice service from MCTV includes a variety of popular calling features. For information on activating or disabling these features, click the feature name below.
- Distributes phone calls from a single telephone line to a group of other phone lines.
Caller ID & Caller ID for Call Waiting
- Identifies incoming calls with the caller’s name and phone number-even when you're on another call. Customer must have a Caller ID enabled telephone set or a Caller ID box.
- Automatically forwards all calls to any number you choose.
- Creates a three-way conference with yourself and two other callers.
- Alerts you when on the phone and another call is coming in.
- Keeps trying a busy number for you until the call goes through.
- Automatically dials the last incoming call you received whether it was answered, unanswered or received a busy signal.
Selective Call Rejection
- Block up to 12 telephone numbers.
Selective Call Forwarding
- Forward only calls from specific, pre-programmed telephone numbers to another designated telephone number.
Selective Call Acceptance
- When turned on, accept calls from up to 12 specific telephone numbers only.
Anonymous Call Rejection
- Blocks calls from unidentified telephone numbers.
- Blocks your identity (telephone number and name) when calling another telephone number.
Per-Call Name & Number Unblocking
- Unblocks your private telephone number and name on a per-call basis for outgoing calls.
Third Party and Collect Calling Blocking
- Blocks any incoming collect call or calls being billed to the customer by a third party. This feature is automatically enabled for the security of our customers. It can be unblocked upon customer request.
- Blocks outgoing calls to 1-900 or 1-976 telephone numbers. This feature is automatically enabled for the security of our customers. It can be unblocked upon customer request.